SafeWork SA

You are here

Public sector and Government Business Enterprises.

If you believe that you have not been paid correctly, or not received all of your employment entitlements, you can request that we investigate the matter. You can do this by filling in an claim_form.

We may make a copy of this claim available to your employer.

If you are unsure whether you are under a State Award /Agreement or State Legislation, ring the SafeWork SA Help Centre on 1300 365 255.